Monday, March 29, 2010

Windows....check!

This will be my first time spring cleaning since I had the baby. Let me just tell you it is different this time around than it has been in the past. Since I'm the kind of girl that loves to make lists and organize things into boxes and cubbys, I love and look forward to a bit of spring cleaning. Everything is written on a list, and neatly checked off....usually within a few days.
UGH, not today. Between chasing the baby and cleaning up after him, I really didn't get too much done.
However, I did get the master level done windows and all. And this makes me so happy. And oh so tired :)
On another note, I'm reminded today how much of a blessing real friends are. What would we ever do without those people that love us, no matter what we've got going on. The kind of folks that you can go weeks without seeing and sometimes days without talking to and then you pick up as if you've been together every minute since the last time you've seen them. Thank goodness for the people that love us even when we have trials, people who will listen when we have "whines", and people that understand our issues- and love us anyway.

3 comments:

  1. I feel your pain. I'm expecting my second child within the next 2 weeks. And I have a 2 year old already. I am a complete neat freak, but I am pretty sore and low on energy right now. My spring cleaning is coming along, just much more slowly than I would like!! :)

    How old is your little guy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's just turned one last week, and he's a great walker so he's into EVERYTHING! But I do love every minute of it. I don't think I was expecting to feel so tired, I mean it's just one little guy right? I guess I didn't factor in working, preparing meals and keeping up on the regular cleaning...I'll get it though :) Good luck with your cleaning, I'm sure the "nesting" will help give you the burst you need to finish before you deliver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally relate. Cleaning w/ kiddos is sooooo hard. Once something is clean you turn around and they have made it a mess again. UGH! I with on the friends & family thing. Thank the sweet baby Jesus for them! Ha!

    ReplyDelete