Thursday, April 15, 2010

A really big....birthday

So, this happened almost a month ago, but I FINALLY have my pics :)
Me and the birthday boy at our construction themed party, he loved it!

We had super cute bunting and cupcakes. And personilized water bottles thanks to Aunt Meggy* she can be seen here. (She's uber creative and helped tons)

Plastic ware wrapped in caution tape...and lots of crackery like foods for hungry toddlers. They had grilled cheese for the main course and the adults had made to order panini's.

A yellow tractor cake...Oh my!

Favors...super cute if I do say so. I scored these pails at Michaels for 1/2 price (total 0.50 ea) and the hard books at the dollar store (2/ $1).

The cupcake tower. Yes, you are seeing this right. We had the main cake (chocolate with cooked icing) recipe here and vanilla cupcakes AND P's yellow tractor cake. We were eating cake for weeks after the party;)

I can't believe how fast my litle man is growing up, time flies so I try not to blink.

6 comments:

  1. Adorable tractor cake!!! So cute! Oh, how I do love cake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute. Perfect for a little guy. I'm always lost for ideas from mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i certainly hope that FINALLY got pictures was not directed to the aforementioned fantastic aunt meggy. ha ha ha. great post! i had so much fun working on this little turkey's party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have received the Kreativ Blogger award from me! Be sure to stop by my blog to pick it up!

    http://kimberlyhunt.blogspot.com/2010/04/friday-follow-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey great post! Nice to meet you .

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know how to throw a party!! Hope you had fun at the Ultimate Blog Party! I know its over but I'm still partying and visiting some new blogs! :)

    Jenni ("Miss Tutu")
    My UBP blog post: How to Make a Tutu blog - hope you will stop by, say hi, and grab a free tutu making lesson! :) and Mom Blogger $100 Cash Contest

    ReplyDelete