Thursday, April 1, 2010

outside fun













What an amazing day! The weather is awesome and warm and since my little fella loves to be outside, we spent loads of time out there.





This is his first time being bare foot outside-he loved it and it didn't slow him down for a minute!


He loved playing in the rocks and grass...Tim even took a much needed break from studying to help take pics!

and here are some photos of my newly cleaned out pantry...ah-MA-sing!


Make it Yours @ My Backyard Eden

5 comments:

  1. Your pantry looks beautiful! I'm jealous! Thanks for visiting and following my site! I'm definitely going to do the same. I'm looking forward to exploring your site and getting to know you better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here from new friend Friday! Your little guy is adorable! I love this spring weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog and welcome to the blogging world. I have been doing it for almost a yr and I love it. One word of advice is that I see some people get stressed out about always feeling like they need to put up a new post. I don't. I blog when I feel like it, sometimes several in one day and if I am not in the mood I just don't post anything. I also see people struggling with the purpose of their blog. I didn't want to pigeon hole myself. For me I just blog about whatever is happening in our life. It may be a new recipe or a thrift store find or just some fun kiddo activities I have found. I am rambling, sorry. Anyway just have fun with it. And have an awesome Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love using baskets in my pantry. One thing we got for our wedding were the oxo container things. They have a pop lid - I put everything in them! Cereal, sugars, rice ... etc. They are amazing and they make the pantry look so much nicer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great! It must feel great every time you need to get in your pantry now!

    Thanks for linking up to Make it Yours Day!

    Your little guy is adorable!

    ReplyDelete